Title: Supervising Associate_EYK_C&SE_Community Optimization Manager
The Community Optimization Manager (Supervising Associate) is responsible for managing, developing and enabling internal and client communities, through digital content and a suite of tools (formal sites, account/team sites, client collaboration tools).
The Community Optimization Manager works as part of a Portfolio team, but also leverages global and virtual relationships across EY Knowledge and the business. Directly working with a community, the Community Optimization Manager validates business needs and maps these to appropriate tools/content; project managing the community lifecycle whilst driving adoption, participation and growth.
This position requires a good understanding of current/ future digital landscape in order to best position solutions and appropriately implement standards and guidelines.
The Community Optimization Manager is required to understand and execute in line with EY Vision 2020, including supporting their communities through the migration to SharePoint.
Functions and responsibilities
Managing, developing and enabling internal and client communities, through digital content and a suite of tools (formal sites, account/team sites, client collaboration tools)
Validates business needs and then works with the community to determine the required site configuration (design of content/architecture) and manage launch preparations.
Drives active adoption, participation, and growth through community moderation and best practices.
Identifies valuable content for harvesting and broader re-use and helps form new communities/teams around topics of shared interest
Contributes to continuous improvement of processes, tools and usability by representing the feedback of the business.
Supports and encourages self-service through profiling available resources and proactively identifying areas for improvement.
Assesses impact of activities within their communities through appropriate measures
Ensures consistent application of policies, procedures and methodologies across their communities
Actively participates in team projects, as required, including supporting SharePoint migration initiatives
Provides coaching and mentoring support, if required
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities
* Be accountable for collaborating with and influencing key stakeholders results across countries, functional groups, and time zones, and with diverse teams and working styles
* Successfully prioritize competing challenges, manage multiple projects and stakeholders with varying perspectives simultaneously
* Work with the Portfolio Lead to establish plans and timelines, set priorities, and define metrics to measure progress and degrees of success
* Adapt to constantly changing work requirements while assimilating new information, analyzing it and effectively applying it
* Take initiative and be proactive in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment
* Quickly define and solve problems; escalate issues as appropriate to achieve success
* Be adept at managing conflict toward resolution
* Willing to challenge status quo using diplomacy as required
* Ability to collect, analyse, and present data in both detailed and executive formats to communicate program progress and facilitate decision making
Bachelor’s degree and 6 years business experience or graduate degree and 3 years related work experience
Experience working in a knowledge management role
Experiencing working with a geographically dispersed team
Experience in successfully implementing complex projects
Strong project management skills
Ability to present knowledge principles, theories and topics in a clear, comprehensive and compelling manner within a business context using business language
Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – including ability to display a range of communication approaches for diverse community needs.
Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge and skills requirements:
* 3 years experience working in a digital or knowledge environment, ideally in a professional services environment
* Community building experience, preferably using SharePoint
* Strong project management skills (facilitation, negotiation)
* Good relationship management, communication and training experience
* Proven ability to multi-task, be proactive and manage priorities accordingly in a changing digital environment
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* MS Office proficiency (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
Click on link below to Apply Online :
(IND-Gurgaon) Supervising Associate_EYK_C&SE_Community Optimization Manager